PCPartPicker is an online platform that allows users to build custom computers that meet their specific needs and budget.
Users may select and compare individual PC parts, such as processors, motherboards, RAM, case, storage, GPU, and power supply.
Can I delete my PCPartPicker account?
Yes, you can delete your PCPartPicker account and personal information.
How to delete PCPartPicker account
- Visit the PCPartPicker.com website and sign in to your account.
- Click on your username in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Select the Account menu.
- Click the Delete Account button.
- Confirm the account deletion by choosing Delete Account.
- Check your email inbox and verify the account erasure request.
- Logical Increments
- PC Kombo