Academia is a social network for scientists and researchers, letting them network and collaborate within their fields of expertise. Members include researchers from top universities around the globe and many science-based companies.
Can I delete my Academia account?
Yes, you can delete your Academia account and personal information.
How to delete Academia account
- Go to Academia.edu.
- Login to your account.
- Click your username in the top right corner.
- Choose Account Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom until your find the Delete Profile section.
- Fill in the reason for leaving Academia services.
- Click Delete my profile.
- Check your inbox for the confirmation email from Academia.
- Follow the link inside the message to proceed with your request for account deletion.
You can block Academia email notifications on the settings page too.
- Google Scholar