Adobe is the company behind Photoshop, Lightroom, Acrobat, Premiere, XD, and many more. Most applications are used by themselves or in combination for graphic design, audio creation, and video editing.
Can I delete my Adobe account?
Yes, you can delete your Adobe account and personal information permanently.
How to delete Adobe account
- Visit the Adobe.com website.
- Log in to your account.
- Click the Account and security menu at the top of the page.
- Change the active tab to Privacy and personal data.
- Scroll to the bottom until you find the Delete Account option.
- Click the Continue button.
- Enter your password for verification.
- A notice explaining what will happen to your data is shown.
- Click the Continue button again.
- Select Cancel Plan to stop your Adobe paid subscription.
- If the user is part of a company then choose Leave Organization.
- Tick on agreement Yes I understand and want to permanently delete this Adobe account.
- The last step, press the Confirm delete account button.