Authy is a mobile app that provides an extra layer of security to online accounts through two-factor authentication (2FA). Users can generate one-time codes for 2FA using the app. Authy also provides backup options to ensure that users can access their accounts even if they lose their phone or cannot access the app.
They are owned by Twilio.
Can I delete my Authy account?
Yes, you can delete your Authy account and personal information.
How to delete Authy account
- Open the Authy account and data deletion web form.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the Start deletion process button.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your mobile number and confirm your identity.
- Check your email inbox, then verify the OTP code.
- Finish the deletion process.
- Google Authenticator
- Microsoft Authenticator
- LastPass Authenticator
- Yubico Authenticator
- Duo Security
- RSA SecurID
- Keeper Security
- TOTP Authenticator.