Autodesk is a company that offer softwares for 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software. Their tools are used across a broad range of industries – including manufacturing, architecture, construction, shipping, aerospace, automotive, and entertainment technology.
Can I delete my Autodesk account?
Yes, you can delete your Autodesk account and personal information.
How to delete Autodesk account
- Visit Autodesk.com using a browser.
- Sign in to your account.
- Choose the Security menu.
- Scroll down until you find Delete account and data.
- Click Start deletion.
- Confirm by clicking Continue deletion.
- Re-login to your account for safety measures.
- Fill in the OTP code sent to your email address.
- Click on the Continue with deletion button.