Booking.com is the leading online accommodation reservation company offering stays in apartments, hotels, and villas to B&Bs across 170 countries.
They allow travelers to explore the world’s wealth of accommodation options. Focused on hotel choices, guests can search by location, star rating, facilities, theme, or nearby events or attractions.
Can I delete my Booking.com account?
Yes, you can delete your Booking.com account and personal information.
How to delete Booking.com account
- Go to the Booking.com website.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on your username in the top right.
- Select Manage account from the dropdown menu.
- Continue to Security.
- Click Delete account.
- Choose the reason for canceling the Booking.com account.
- Click on the Delete account button.
- Check your email inbox and open the message from Booking.com.
- Follow the verification link inside to permanently erase your data.