Brilliant is an online education platform that offers a wide range of interactive problem-solving and learning tools for individuals interested in mathematics, physics, computer science, and other technology fields.
They offer a combination of interactive problem sets, summaries, references, and quizzes to help users learn and practice various concepts and skills.
Can I delete my Brilliant account?
Yes, you can delete your Brilliant account and personal information.
How to delete Brilliant account
- Open the Brilliant.org website and sign in to your account.
- Click the Menu button in the top right corner.
- Select Account.
- Continue to the Account option.
- Click the Deactivate or delete your account button.
- Fill in the reason for leaving their service.
- Choose Permanently delete my account (can’t be recovered, even by staff).
- Type in the account password for verification.
- Confirm your action.