Chess.com is a game platform that offers chess-playing opportunities, a news/discussion board with regularly updated chess videos, puzzles, articles, and other chess-related content with community feedback.
Most professional chess players are active on Chess.com and routinely hold online competitions for all tiers.
Can I delete my Chess.com account?
Yes, you can delete your Chess.com account and personal information.
How to delete Chess.com account
- Go to the Chess.com website.
- Login to your account
- Click on the Settings menu in the bottom left corner.
- Continue to All Settings.
- Open the Manage Account link at the bottom right corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Close My Account button.
- Fill in the reason for canceling your Chess.com account.
- Click Close My Account to end the service and erase all data.