Circle is an online platform for creating and managing community forums. It helps individuals and organizations build customizable spaces for discussions and collaboration. Users can engage in threaded discussions, access member profiles, use direct messaging, and integrate with other tools. It’s commonly used by businesses and creators to foster a sense of community among their audience.
Can I delete my Circle account?
Yes, you can delete your Circle account and personal information.
How to delete Circle account
- Go to the Circle.so website and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right.
- Proceed to the Edit Profile menu.
- Change to the Authentication tab.
- Scroll to the end of the page.
- Click the Deactivate my account button.
- Confirm Circle account cancelation by choosing Deactivate.
- Mighty Networks
- Vanilla Forums
- Khoros Community
- Invision Community