Cisco is a multinational technology company. It specializes in networking, telecommunications, and IT solutions. Cisco’s offerings encompass networking hardware, cybersecurity, IoT solutions, collaboration tools, cloud services, data center technology, and a well-regarded certification program.
Can I delete my Cisco account?
Yes, you can delete your Cisco account and personal information.
How to delete Cisco account
- Open the Cisco privacy management form.
- For Request Details, select Cisco account and data erasure.
- Complete the requested account information.
- Solve the CAPTCHA code.
- Click the Submit button.
- Juniper Networks
- Arista Networks
- HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise)
- Palo Alto Networks
- Extreme Networks
- Brocade Communications
- Check Point Software Technologies