Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Can I delete my Coinbase account?
Yes, you can delete your Coinbase account and personal information.
How to delete Coinbase account
- Go to Coinbase.com using any browser.
- Login to your account.
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Continue to Privacy.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the Request Deletion button.
- Give a tickmark on Delete all of my data.
- Then click Send Request.
You may consider temporarily closing the Coinbase account as an alternative if you’re planning to use it in the future.