DigitalOcean is a cloud infrastructure provider that offers virtual private servers (Droplet), object storage, managed databases, load balancing, and other cloud computing services to developers, businesses, and entrepreneurs.
Can I delete my DigitalOcean account?
Yes, you can delete your DigitalOcean account and personal information.
How to delete DigitalOcean account
- Visit the DigitalOcean.com website and log in to your account.
- Click on your name or profile picture in the top right.
- Select the My Account menu.
- Scroll to the end of the page.
- Click the Deactivate Account button.
- Activate the Purge my account data line (optional).
- Click Delete Account and Purge Data.
- Confirm your action.
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- Alibaba Cloud
- IBM Cloud