DistroKid is an online music distribution service offering independent musicians a simple and cost-effective way to distribute their music to major digital platforms. Artists can upload their songs, albums, or singles, and DistroKid handles the distribution process to popular streaming services and online stores. The platform also aids musicians in collecting royalties and provides tools for release tracking and management.
Can I delete my DistroKid account?
Yes, you can delete your DistroKid account and personal information.
How to delete DistroKid account
- Go to the DistroKid.com website and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Proceed to the Account menu.
- Scroll to the end of the page.
- Click the Delete Account link.
- Enter the reason why you left DistroKid.
- Fill in the password for verification.
- Click the DELETE ACCOUNT button.
- Confirm cancelation of DistroKid services.