Evernote is a note-taking app that enables users to save and organize text notes, images, audio recordings, and web clippings in digital notebooks. It provides features like search, collaboration, offline access, and syncing across devices.
Can I delete my Evernote account?
Yes, you can delete your Evernote account and personal information.
How to delete Evernote account
- Open the Evernote.com website and sign in to your account.
- Click on your username at the top left.
- Continue to the Account info menu.
- Go to the Account Status section at the end of the page.
- Enter the account password for verification.
- Click Close your Evernote account to permanently delete data.
- Confirm by selecting Yes, close my account.
- Click the Continue button twice.
- Select the reason for canceling the Evernote service.
- Fill in the password, and click the Next button.
- Check your email inbox to get an OTP code from Evernote.
- Enter the code and click the Close Account button.
- Google Keep
- Nimbus Note