With over 400 million people currently active, Facebook is the world’s largest social networking site. It’s free to register, and everyone can participate.
While alternatively, we can use it to participate in discussion groups or sell items on the Facebook marketplace.
Can I delete my Facebook account?
Yes, you can delete your Facebook account. They will offer you the option to deactivate temporarily too.
How to delete Facebook account
- Visit the Facebook.com website.
- Sign in to the account you want to cancel.
- Click the menu at the top right.
- Select the Settings & privacy menu.
- Proceed to the Settings menu.
- Inside you will find Privacy option.
- Move to Your Facebook information section.
- Please scroll down the page until you find Deactivation and deletion. Click View next to it.
- Select Deactivate Account to close the temporarily deactivate or Delete Account to erase your data permanently.
- Click Continue Account Deactivation or Continue Account Deletion, depending on your choice before.
- Enter your password for verification.
- Click the Continue button to finish this process.
There is an alternative direct link for Facebook account deletion with similar steps.