Fing is a network scanning and monitoring application that allows users to discover and analyze devices connected to a network. It provides detailed information about each device, including IP and MAC addresses, manufacturer, and device type. Fing offers network monitoring features to track uptime, detect intruders, and receive alerts for suspicious activities.
Can I delete my Fing account?
Yes, you can delete your Fing account and personal information.
How to delete Fing account
- Launch the Fing app and log in to your account.
- Tap the Account menu on the bottom right.
- Proceed to the Delete account option.
- Fill in the reason why you are leaving their service.
- Tap the Next button.
- Confirm your Fing account cancelation by selecting Delete.
- NetX Network Tools
- IP Tools
- Network Analyzer
- Wi-Fi Analyzer
- Advanced IP Scanner
- Angry IP Scanner
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor