Firefox is a free and open-source web browser developed by the Mozilla Foundation. Firefox is an alternative for Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari.
Can I delete my account?
Yes, you can delete your Firefox account and personal information.
How to delete Firefox account
- Open Firefox.com web page.
- Sign in to your account.
- Your user profile page will be displayed.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Click Delete Account.
- Tick on all agreement checkboxes for Firefox data erasure.
- Click the Continue button.
- Enter your password for verification.
- Proceed with Delete Account for the last step.