freeCodeCamp is an organization that provides a free, self-paced online learning platform for programming and web development. The platform offers many challenges and projects to help learners build practical coding skills.
Can I delete my freeCodeCamp account?
Yes, you can delete your freeCodeCamp account and personal information.
How to delete freeCodeCamp account
- Go to the freeCodeCamp.org website and log in to your account.
- Click the Menu button on the top right.
- Proceed to Settings.
- Scroll to the end of the page.
- Click the Delete my account button.
- Select the I am 100% certain option. Delete everything related to this account.