Getcontact is an application for managing your calls and SMS with added benefits such as spam blocking and unknown number identification.
This app enables you to create and manage local business contact lists and sync your business contact information with your phone, tablet, and computer.
Can I delete my Getcontact account?
Yes, you can delete your Getcontact account and personal information permanently.
But you should cancel your Getcontact premium subscription before proceeding.
How to temporarily deactivate Getcontact account
- Run the Getcontact application.
- Open the More menu.
- Go to the Account settings.
- Tap on Manage account.
- Tap on Freeze account.
- Fill in the reason why you want to deactivate the account temporarily.
How to unlist your phone number from Getcontact
- Set the privacy of your Getcontact account or cellphone number using the online form.
- Log in using your cellphone number for WhatsApp, Telegram, or SMS services.
- They will send an OTP code to the registered number.
- Verify it.
- Swipe down until you find the Visibility setting, and turn it off.
- Your number will disappear from Getcontact search.
If the process succeeds, a notice will be shown every time someone searches your cell number.
Unfortunately, we cannot share results because the holder of this number refuses to be visible on Getcontact!
If you are searching this number for commercial purposes. You may ask this person to be visible again on Getcontact!
How to remove the Getcontact tag
- Open the Getcontact app on your phone.
- Login to your account if you haven’t already.
- Tap on the More menu at the bottom right.
- Tap your profile name at the top of the screen.
- A list of recorded tags will appear. The tags’ names are sourced from other people’s contacts number.
- Tap, hold, and swipe left. A red trash can icon will appear.
- Confirm to remove it.
How to erase the Getcontact comments
Currently, Getcontact comments cannot be erased but can be hidden. Just swipe left on one of them and trash it.
How to delete Getcontact account
- Submit a request via the Getcontact customer service form.
- Fill in the required data based on your account.
- Support type selects Data Protection or Legal.
- Enter the subject relevant to your request.
- Write reasons why you want to delete your Getcontact account permanently.
3 thoughts on “How to delete Getcontact account?”
I want to delete getcontact
I want to delete the getcontect app.. I want my visual voicemail back PLEASE🌹🌹 Thank You🌹🌹