Google Pay is a digital wallet and online payment system that allows users to securely store their credit and debit card information and use it to make purchases and pay apps.
Can I delete my Google Pay account?
Yes, you can delete your Google Pay account and personal information.
How to delete Google Pay account
- Open the Pay.Google.com website and log in to your account.
- Click on the Settings menu.
- Choose the payment profile you want to delete.
- Then scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click Close payment profile.
- Confirm your action.