GoTrade is a mobile application-based platform that allows users to invest in the stock market, even fractional. The platform offers commission-free trades on stocks, ETFs, and options. They provide real-time market data and research tools.
Can I delete my Gotrade account?
Yes, you can delete your Gotrade account and personal information.
How to delete Gotrade account
- Run the Gotrade app on your phone.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right corner.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Tap the Delete my data option.
- Agree with the warning message.
- Enter your password to verify.
- Confirm the deletion of your Gotrade account.
- Charles Schwab
- TD Ameritrade
- Interactive Brokers
- M1 Finance
- Ally Invest