KrisFlyer is the loyalty program of Singapore Airlines, enabling passengers to earn and redeem miles for rewards and benefits like flight upgrades, free flights, and hotel stays. Members can accumulate miles based on their travel and membership tier, providing a valuable travel experience for frequent flyers.
Can I delete my KrisFlyer account?
Yes, you can delete your KrisFlyer account and personal information.
How to delete KrisFlyer account
- Open your email client and create a new email to [email protected] or [email protected].
- Use a clear and concise subject line, such as “Request for KrisFlyer Account Deletion.”
- Include the relevant information about your KrisFlyer account.
- Express your request for the cancelation of your KrisFlyer account.
- Explain what is the reason.
- Submit your request.
- SkyMiles (Delta Air Lines)
- AAdvantage (American Airlines)
- MileagePlus (United Airlines)
- Executive Club (British Airways)
- Flying Blue (Air France-KLM)
- Qantas Frequent Flyer (Qantas Airways)
- Emirates Skywards (Emirates)
- Asia Miles (Cathay Pacific)
- Etihad Guest (Etihad Airways)
- ANA Mileage Club (All Nippon Airways)