Last.fm is a social music platform with a database of music information and music listening stats for millions of artists.
General users may use Last.fm to “scrobble” their music-listening behavior from various music apps and aggregate their statistics for reading later.
Can I delete my Last.fm account?
Yes, you can delete your Last.fm account and personal information.
How to delete Last.fm account
- Go to the Last.fm website.
- Login to your account.
- Click on your username in the top right.
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Change the active tab to Account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Delete User Account button.
- Enter your password for verification.
- Click Delete User Account.