Life360 is a mobile app that helps families and groups stay connected and safe. It enables real-time location sharing on a map, monitors driving behavior, detects crashes, and sends emergency alerts. The app includes messaging, geofencing, place alerts, a panic button, and privacy controls. Users can set up notifications for arrivals and departures, and customize their privacy settings.
Can I delete my Life360 account?
Yes, you can delete your Life360 account and personal information.
How to delete Life360 account
- Open the Life360 app on your phone.
- Tap the cog icon (⚙) on the top left corner of the screen.
- Proceed to the Account menu.
- Tap the Delete Account option.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Tap the Delete my account button.
- Confirm Life360 account cancelation by choosing Delete.
- Family Locator
- Find My Friends
- Trusted Contacts (by Google)
- WhereAreYou GPS Tracking