LinkedIn is a social networking site that caters to professionals. They boast almost a billion members in the world.
Many use LinkedIn to connect to recruiters and gauge potential new workplaces.
Can I delete my LinkedIn account?
Yes, you may delete your LinkedIn account permanently.
How to close LinkedIn account
- Run the LinkedIn app.
- Tap on your profile picture.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Then change the active tab to Account Preferences.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Click on Close account.
- Fill in the reason for closing LinkedIn account.
- Confirm with your password.
Alternatively, you can directly deactivate your LinkedIn account using their website.
How to delete LinkedIn data
- Open LinkedIn Data Deletion forms.
- Fill in all the required fields.