MediaFire is a cloud storage service that allows members to save files such as archives, documents, music, videos, and images online. The uploaded files can be shared using a unique link or synced to the local device.
Can I delete my MediaFire account?
Yes, you can delete your MediaFire account and personal information.
How to delete MediaFire account
- Visit the MediaFire.com website or launch their app on your phone.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the Settings menu.
- Change the active tab to Account and Billing section.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll down until you see Account Options.
- Click on the Delete My Account button.
- Check your email inbox for a new message from MediaFire with the verification link.
- Click Confirm.