Microworkers is a crowdsourcing platform that connects employers with freelancers for small online tasks or “microjobs.” The platform allows businesses to outsource tasks such as data entry and social media promotion while providing flexible work opportunities for workers.
Can I delete my Microworkers account?
Yes, you can delete your Microworkers account and personal information.
How to delete Microworkers account
- Open the Microworkers.com website and log in to your account.
- Access the Support menu on the top right.
- Create a new message to Microworkers customer service.
- Select the Other category followed by Delete Account.
- Complete the information requested in the form.
- Click the Send message button.
- Amazon Mechanical Turk