No-IP is a dynamic DNS service provider that allows users to access devices or servers by changing IP addresses using a custom hostname. Users can create a personalized hostname that automatically updates whenever the IP address changes. This service is helpful for devices or servers with dynamic IP addresses assigned by ISPs, as it provides a consistent and accessible hostname for remote access.
Can I delete my No-IP account?
Yes, you can delete your No-IP account and personal information.
How to delete No-IP account
- Visit the NoIP.com website and log in using your account.
- Click on the My Account menu at the top of the website.
- Proceed to Account.
- Scroll to the end of the page.
- Click the Delete Account button.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Confirm.
- Duck DNS
- Namecheap Dynamic DNS
- Hurricane Electric Free DNS