Pexels is a platform that offers a vast collection of high-quality stock photos and videos for free. It is a popular resource for designers, content creators, and marketers who need high-quality royalty-free images and videos for personal or commercial projects.
Can I delete my Pexels account?
Yes, you can delete your Pexels account and personal information.
How to delete Pexels account
- Visit the Pexels.com website and log in to your account.
- Click your profile picture on the top right.
- Select the Settings menu.
- Scroll to the end of the page
- Click the Delete your account link (you cannot undo this action!).
- Confirm by selecting OK.