Raspberry Pi is a series of affordable and versatile single-board computers. It is designed to promote the teaching of basic computer science and has gained popularity among hobbyists and DIY enthusiasts. It runs on various Linux-based operating systems and builds media centers, home automation systems, game consoles, and robots.
Can I delete my Raspberry Pi account?
Yes, you can delete your Raspberry Pi account and personal information.
How to delete Raspberry Pi account
- Go to the RaspberryPi.org or RaspberryPi.com website and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile photo on the top right.
- Select the Edit details menu.
- Scroll down.
- Click the Delete your account button.
- Enter your email address for verification.
- Click Delete my account.
Raspberry Pi alternatives
- Jetson Nano
- Orange Pi
- ASUS Tinker Board
- Banana Pi
- UP Board