Strava is a sports social network for runners and cyclists. People use it to track and share activities, connect with others, and inspire their friends and followers.
Can I delete my Strava account?
Yes, you can delete your Strava account and personal information.
How to delete Strava account
- Open the Strava.com URL using a browser.
- Login to your account.
- Click on the Settings menu.
- Change the view to My Account.
- Scroll down until you find Download or Delete Your Account.
- Click on the Get Started button.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Request Account Deletion.
- Check your email inbox.
- Follow the confirmation link inside to proceed with Strava data erasure.
- Zepp Life
- Huawei Health
- Garmin Connect
- adidas Training