TikTok is a short-form video app from the creators of Douyin and Musical.ly that lets you create, edit, and share short videos.
Follow your favorite artists and entertainers, and discover new and trending music, news, comedy, and entertainment worldwide.
Can I delete my TikTok account?
Yes, you can delete your TikTok account and personal information permanently.
How to delete TikTok account
- Launch the TikTok app.
- Tap Profile or Me on the bottom right corner.
- Access Menu on the top right corner.
- Open Settings and privacy.
- Tap on Manage account.
- Select Delete account.
- Fill in the reason for leaving TikTok services and click Continue.
- You may download your data or skip it.
- Tick to agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Verify your identity to proceed with account deletion.
Alternatively, you can use their web version to erase your TikTok account and data.
And if your login credential is lost or forgotten, you may submit a TikTok privacy report.
- Snack Video