Tinder is a location-based social dating mobile app where users can chat and possibly meet. Users swipe right to approve and left to decline a match.
Can I delete my Tinder account?
Yes, you can delete your Tinder account and personal information.
How to delete Tinder account
- Launch the Tinder app or visit Tinder.com.
- Login to your account.
- Tap on your profile picture in the top left corner.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Delete My Account.
- Fill in the reason for leaving Tinder.
- Continue by clicking Send Feedback & Delete.
- Click Delete My Account to proceed.
Alternatively, you may request a Tinder account and data erasure using their support web form. Prepare for identity verification if you choose this method.