Ubiquiti Networks is a company that offers wireless data communication products such as routers, switches, access points, and security cameras. Their UniFi includes a centralized software controller that can manage multiple devices from a single application.
Can I delete my Ubiquiti account?
Yes, you can delete your Ubiquiti account and personal information.
How to delete Ubiquiti account
- Visit the UI.com website and log in to your account.
- Click on your user profile picture at the top right corner.
- Proceed to Manage Your UI Account.
- Click on the My Security option.
- Scroll to the end of the page.
- Click Delete My Account.
- Confirm by selecting Delete Account & All Data.
- Enter your account password for verification.
- Click the Delete Account button.
- Aruba Networks
- Ruckus Networks
- Extreme Networks
- Cambium Networks