VK or VKontakte is a social networking service based in Russia. It is available worldwide for most modern devices.
Users can share messages, photos, videos, stickers, audio, and video calls, and use functionalities like personal, group, and event walls.
Can I delete my VK account?
Yes, you can delete your VK account and personal information.
How to delete VK account
- Visit VK.com using any browser, in desktop mode preferably.
- Login to your account.
- Hover to your avatar in the upper right corner.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll the page until you find You can delete your account here.
- Select the reason for leaving the VKontakte service.
- Then click Delete Account.
How to delete VK ID
- Open id.vk.com.
- Sign in using your VK account.
- Change the active tab to Security and login.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Click Delete VK ID account.
- There will be a warning message.
- Continue by clicking on the Delete account button.