YouGov is a market research company that conducts online surveys and collects data on public opinion and consumer behavior. The company provides insights and analysis to clients across different industries like politics, media, technology, consumer goods, and more.
General users who join as a panelist will potentially earn money for every survey completed.
Can I delete my YouGov account?
Yes, you can delete your YouGov account and personal information.
How to delete YouGov account
- Open the YouGov support web form.
- Enter all the account data as required.
- Specifically on Category, select Privacy: Data Access request or Account Deletion request.
- You may add attachments for proof.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Ipsos iSay