Zoom is a cloud-based platform that easily allows meeting organizers to customize and manage meetings, training, and webinars.
With Zoom, everyone types, and you can share your screen – no installing software, no pre-downloading files, just sharing and collaborating.
Can I delete my Zoom account?
Yes, you can delete your Zoom account and personal information.
How to delete Zoom account
- Launch the Zoom application.
- Login to your account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select Profile.
- Continue to Account Management.
- Click on the Terminate my account button.
- Enter your password for verification.
Alternatively, you may delete your Zoom account and erase your data using their website settings.
- Cisco Webex
- Google Meet