Binance is a popular cryptocurrency exchange platform offering various cryptocurrencies to trade. These include but are not limited to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple, and many more.
Binance offers trading of different crypto-fiat and crypto-crypto pairs and also has its token called Binance Coin (BNB), which can be used for trading and paying fees.
Can I delete my Binance account?
Yes, you can delete your Binance account and personal information.
How to delete Binance account
- Launch the Binance app or visit the Binance.com website.
- Withdraw all your balance.
- Click on the user profile picture in the top navigation menu.
- Continue to the Security menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click Disable Account.
- Click on the Disable this Account button.
- Fill in your email address or cellphone number for verification.
- Then swipe down and click Confirm to Delete.