Garmin is a multinational technology company that produces GPS navigation systems and wearable technology for outdoor, fitness, and aviation activities. Garmin offers a range of products such as GPS navigators, fitness & activity trackers, smartwatches, and cycling computers.
Can I delete my Garmin account?
Yes, you can delete your Garmin account and personal information.
How to delete Garmin account
- Visit the Garmin.com website and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right.
- Continue to the Account menu.
- Scroll to the end of the page.
- Click the Manage Your Data button.
- Open the Delete Your Data option.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your account password for verification.
- Confirm by selecting Yes, Delete.
- Apple Watch
- Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Huawei Watch
- Xiaomi Amazfit