GitLab is a Git repository management system that provides source code management, continuous integration, deployment (CI/CD), and collaboration tools for software development teams.
Can I delete my GitLab account?
Yes, you can delete your GitLab account and personal information.
How to delete GitLab account
- Open the GitLab.com website and log in with your account.
- Click on your profile picture on the top right.
- Select Preferences.
- Move to the Account section.
- Scroll down to the bottom.
- Click the Delete account button.
- Enter your account password for verification.
- Confirm by clicking the Delete account button.