LINE is a Japan-based social messaging app with games, a virtual pet and a shop. In addition, you can pay with it.
Register with an email address, name, and password to chat with friends, family and groups, even if they’re not on LINE.
Can I delete my LINE account?
Yes, you can delete your LINE account and personal information.
How to delete LINE account
- Open the LINE app.
- Tap on the Home icon in the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the gear icon on the top right corner to open Settings.
- Choose Account.
- Scroll down and tap on Delete account.
- Tap Next.
- Agree to all terms and conditions.
- Select Delete account.
- Confirm by tapping on the Delete button.
Alternatively, you may request to delete your LINE account and data using their support webform.