LiveJournal is a social media and blogging platform that allows users to create personal blogs, interact with each member’s post, and join local or hobby communities. For more advanced features, users may subscribe to a paid plan.
Can I delete my LiveJournal account?
Yes, you can delete your LiveJournal account and personal information.
How to delete LiveJournal account
- Go to the LiveJournal.com.
- Click on your username at the top right of the screen.
- Proceed to Settings.
- Change the tab to Account.
- Scroll down until your find Status, click Change.
- At the Additional Settings, agree to erase all data permanently.
- Click the Delete my account, journal, comments and entries in communities button.