Microsoft is a diversified technology company, creating a broad range of products for the computer and electronics, entertainment, and personal computing markets.
Notable examples include Windows operating system, XBOX gaming console, Office Suites, Azure servers, and many more.
Can I delete my Microsoft account?
Yes, you can delete your Microsoft account and personal information permanently.
There is maximum 60 days time limit to recover Microsoft deleted account.
How to delete Microsoft account
- Open the online form to close your Microsoft account.
- Log in to your account that you want to cancel.
- Verify using OTP sent to your cellphone or using 2FA access.
- Click on the Next button to continue.
- Agree to all terms and conditions.
- Fill in the reason for erasing your Microsoft account and data.
- Click on the Mark account for closure button.