pCloud is a cloud storage and file-sharing platform that allows users to securely store and access their files from anywhere and on any device with an internet connection. It offers automatic sync, file versioning, remote file management, and end-to-end encryption for user data privacy and security.
Can I delete my pCloud account?
Yes, you can delete your pCloud account and personal information.
How to delete pCloud account
- Visit the pCloud.com website and log in to your account.
- Click on your user profile picture on the top right.
- Proceed to the Settings menu.
- Select Account.
- Scroll to the end of the page.
- Click the Delete Your Account button.
- Check the inbox of your email for the verification message sent by pCloud.
- Click the Confirm Account Deletion button inside.