Scopus is a comprehensive bibliographic database to access scholarly literature. It contains abstracts and citations from academic journals, conference papers, and book chapters across various disciplines. Scopus enables users to search for articles, track citations, and analyze publication impact.
Can I delete my Scopus account?
Yes, you can delete your Scopus account and personal information.
How to delete Scopus account
- Visit the Scopus.com website and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture on the top right.
- Select the Privacy center menu.
- Proceed to the General section.
- Then Access or delete your data.
- Fill in all the information requested.
- Click the Submit button.