Squarespace is a website-building platform that allows users to create a website without any coding know-how.
Squarespace makes it easy to get a professional-looking website or online store up and running fast.
Can I delete my Squarespace account?
Yes, you can delete your Squarespace account and personal information.
Cancel any subscriptions and transfer your domain name before proceeding.
How to delete Squarespace account
- Visit Squarespace.com website.
- Login to your account.
- Click the user profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select Account Dashboard.
- Then click Account settings.
- Open the Account and security option.
- Scroll down until you find Advanced Features.
- Click Delete account.
- Verify by entering your password and clicking Continue.
- Cancel any active subscriptions or trials.
- Select Delete account.
- Click Confirm.
Squarespace would notify you if your action succeeded.
Your account has been deleted
Pursuant to your request, we have deleted your Squarespace account.
Deletion of your Squarespace account removes data and content linked to your account from our databases. You can read more about account deletion here.
- Square Space