Vercel is a cloud-based platform to build, deploy, and collaborate on web applications. It offers a serverless architecture that automatically manages and scales the infrastructure required to run web applications.
Can I delete my Vercel account?
Yes, you can delete your Vercel account and personal information.
How to delete Vercel account
- Visit the Vercel.com website and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture on the top right.
- Select the Settings menu.
- Scroll to the end of the page.
- Click the Delete Personal Account button.
- Enter your username and type delete my personal account for verification.
- Click the Delete button.
- Fill in the reason for canceling Vercel service.
- Click Continue.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation message to cancel your Vercel account.
- Click the Delete My Account link in the email.
- AWS Lambda
- Google Cloud Functions
- GitHub Pages
- Azure Functions.