VSCO is a photo and video editing application that enables community members to capture, edit, and share photos.
Can I delete my VSCO account?
Yes, you can delete your VSCO account and personal information permanently.
How to deactivate VSCO account
- Open the VSCO user account deactivation page.
- Login to your account.
- Choose Deactivate VSCO Profile & Account.
- Write the reason for closing your VSCO account temporarily.
- Click Save changes.
How to delete VSCO account
- Visit VSCO.co using any browser.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the cog in the top right corner.
- Select Account Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Click Delete my account.
- Enter your password for verification.
- Choose the reason for leaving VSCO.
- Click Delete VSCO account.
- Confirm your action.