Snapchat is a multimedia messaging app used by 200 million people every month.
It’s known for its disappearing photos and videos. Thus Snapchat allows you to share videos and pictures that are erased after a specified time.
Can I delete my Snapchat account?
Yes, you can delete your Snapchat account and personal information.
How to delete Snapchat account
- Launch the Snapchat application.
- Tap on your profile picture.
- Open the gear icon in the top right corner to access Settings.
- Scroll down until you find Support.
- Select I need help.
- Then choose My Account & Security.
- Tap Account Information.
- Continue to Delete My Account.
- Tap account portal.
- Relogin to your Snapchat account for verification.
Alternatively, you may use the Snapchat account deletion web form.