Zoosk is an online dating platform founded in 2007. It helps people find and connect with potential romantic partners. Operating in over 80 countries and available in 25 languages, Zoosk uses behavioral matchmaking technology to provide personalized matches. Users can create profiles, see other profiles, and communicate with potential members.
Can I delete my Zoosk account?
Yes, you can delete your Zoosk account and personal information.
How to delete Zoosk account
- Visit the Zoosk.com website and log in to your account.
- Click the Settings menu at the bottom left of the screen.
- Proceed to Account.
- Then select Account Status.
- Click Deactivate Account.
- Continue to Deactivate.
- Select the reason why you cancel Zoosk.
- Click Continue Deactivation.
- Confirm your action.